Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Plans for the future........

Sorry it has been so long since I've updated the blog but I do have some news for you.
We are parked for 2010. I'll have the car ready for 2011 with new chassis mods and rule updates. Starting in 2011 and going forward the plan is to race Goodguys Indy in June and Goodguys Bowling Green in October each year.
I have started buying and selling used industrial machinery in my spare time to fund my racing. It's going very well so far but I need a year head start so that the 2011 racing money is available by the end of 2010 and so on.
The search for sponsorship was taking a toll and not yielding results so I decided to take matters back into my own hands and come up with a plan that would work for us financially and mesh with my crazy work schedule.
My team has been supportive of the decision and Susan and I are very comfortable with it as well.

Thanks for viewing my blog!

Brad

No comments: