Saturday, September 5, 2009

Subscribe to my blog........

I wanted to take a minute and inform those of you who may not know that you can subscribe to my blog and get an email each time I update it. If you look to the right side of the blog and scroll down you will see where it says to "Subscribe in a Reader". Click there and then choose a reader to use to view the blog with in your email. Next click "Get Speed Merchants delivered by email". Next enter your email address and enter the code word into the space provided and click "Complete Subscription request". It's easy and always keeps you informed with up to date Speed Merchants news.
Some of you may have done this in the past here on my blog with a different subscriber that quit working. We have added the new one and you will have to resubscribe with it.
Thanks for checking in!
Brad

No comments: