Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My hot rod is home

Well, my hot rod is finally home in the Speed Merchants shop. The engine has been taken apart, inspected and is mostly back together. I am very busy getting the car and trailer ready for our races in June. I'll be very busy up until we leave I am sure. Here's a final shakedown of the Speed Merchants team and their duties:

John Dearmore- Crew Chief
David Pace - Driver, clutch, chutes and fuel
Allen Dearmore - Top end
Billy Brazelton - Top end
Corey Davis - Bottom end
Randy Compton - Data, tires, photographer

Corey and his Dad should be spraying paint on the new body this weekend. Billy has been coming over to the shop and helping with the car and trailer as time allows from his job. There's lots to do and the days are counting down but the team has high hopes for our very first race.

Brad

No comments: